lichess.org
Donate

[BUG] Computer analysis is not displayed (2019.12.05)

Don't working again!! O_o For example:

Analysis was done. Then I reloaded the page and analysis disappeared. Request button causing the page reloading ...
I am having the same problem on the app and both mobile and desktop sites.
The computer analysis is displayed as usual on the computer where it was requested initially. But it is not displayed at once when I open the link on another computer or tablet. It is visible only after some hours. Very strange!
Exactly the same happened to me, most likely it is a bug, some moderator of Lichess could notify others so that it can be solved, since it is such an instructive function.
Also, sometimes the analysis will complete successfully (on the first try). However, sometimes when returning to that same game, it's as though the analysis was never requested or completed. Clicking the Request Analysis button in that case is a NOP and will simply refresh the page. I have seen this many times in the past 48 hours.
"Computer analysis is not displayed after reloading the page." Same problem for me. I assume the brilliant people here will fix the problem.
Even after turning off my computer and then turning it back on again, I still can't see the computer analysis. I think it's because someone else is using it.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.