lichess.org
Donate

Why don't Muslims pressure Egypt and Jordan to let in Palestinian Refugees?

@Raspberry_yoghurt said in #10:
> I seem to recall to have explained you already that Israel has access to sea so they're not surrounded.
>
> The sea is not "Muslim territory".
What path will they go
And yes in the SEA countries have their territory that is under THEIR control and the control of their navi
@sdkman said in #11:
> What path will they go
> And yes in the SEA countries have their territory that is under THEIR control and the control of their navi

Ecaxtly. So Israell will sail through Israel's sea zone and then into the international zone amd that's why Israel cannot be like blocked in by the Muslim countries.
@sdkman said in #11:
> What path will they go
> And yes in the SEA countries have their territory that is under THEIR control and the control of their navi

what do you think israel did before 1979/1994? the surrounding countries dont control every centimeter in the Mediterranean sea
also jordan will never (well, never say never, but its highly unlikely) boycott israel. they need water.
@Raspberry_yoghurt said in #12:
> Ecaxtly. So Israell will sail through Israel's sea zone and then into the international zone amd that's why Israel cannot be like blocked in by the Muslim countries.
If you say so
But zionist ships are already rerouting from bab El mendab paths which is already happening and costs money
You think it is easy but it isn't
@rubin8232 said in #13:
> what do you think israel did before 1979/1994? the surrounding countries dont control every centimeter in the Mediterranean sea
There is bab El mendab controlled by houthiens
And in all cases even if Muslims don't control every cm of the Mediterranean sea they would still avoid going through these paths fearing attacks and would instead go through the cape of good hope because it would be safer
This costs money
Also airways would be blocked meaning airliners would need to take longer paths from place to place or switch to sea which again costs money
> also jordan will never (well, never say never, but its highly unlikely) boycott israel. they need water.
We are talking hypothetical incase all Arabs declared war on zionists again
@twighead said in #6:
> It's stubborn pride to cling to land in a hopeless circumstance... but it is their question to answer, whether their lives and their families lives are worth the risk.

This is fair. I don't really have a good grasp on the moral aspects of this situation, to be honest, and in the short term, reducing the suffering of the innocent should be the priority.
Because their goal is a Muslim only middle east. In fact a Muslim only planet. None of the so called allies of the Palestinians actually care about their well being, they just want Israel destroyed.
@ed01106 said in #17:
> Because their goal is a Muslim only middle east. In fact a Muslim only planet. None of the so called allies of the Palestinians actually care about their well being, they just want Israel destroyed.
You don't blame those who are killing
But you blame those who refuse to do something about it
Obviously blame it all on muslims like always.
@Raspberry_yoghurt said in #19:
> Israelian ships you mean?
I call them zionist ships and? I don't recognize the state murdering my brothers
This isn't the topic though
If Muslims really couldn't do anything to Israel economically why are they rerouting

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.